Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thank You, Readers!

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Loretta & Susan reporting:

We can't believe that this has happened – but today the Nerdy History Girls passed the 500,000 mark for page-views!  Now that number may not make Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga blink, but we're absolutely amazed by it, and most grateful to you for stopping by this blog a half a million times to see what historical amusement we had to share.

So to all our readers from around the world, new and old, loyal followers or just-passing-by: THANK YOU for your support, and here's to the next half-a-million!

11 comments:

Beebs said...

Congrats Ladies!

I don't usually comment but I do drop by regularly. I love the historical tidbits and pics and I always check out your weekly breakfast links. So thank you both, keep up the good work!

Ana said...

Here's to that :) !

Ingrid Mida said...

Hi there,
Congratulations on hitting that mark! It is an accomplishment. I'll be giving a paper on The Metaphysics of Blogging at Fashion Tales 2012 in Milan this June and would love to know more about your motivations for blogging.

Caroline said...

Thank you for always posting such interesting things! I love your site!

Ana Farrish said...

Congratulations and well-earned! This is a great blog. I always learn something new.

Barbara Wells Sarudy said...

Great blog. Well deserved.

Rosilind Schroeder said...

Congratulations on the 500,000. You are part of my day. Thank you.

Karenmc said...

Congratulation, and let me add that I LOVE the things you find to show us.

Keri said...

Congrats! With all the hard work you put into this blog, you totally deserve it :)

Isabella Bradford/Susan Holloway Scott said...

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations! Loretta & I are blushing...:)

Ingrid, could you please email me directly at Susan@susanhollowayscott.com about your conference paper? Thanks!

textilehistorIE said...

I am not surprised! Your blog is just fantastic. Keep it up ladies :D

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket